
Encik Tunang! I <3 you sooooo much!!! I didn't tell you that you looked so handsome in Baju Melayu kn? Well, you do hehehe...

Me and Encik Tunang! It's kinda disappointing that me and Encik Tunang takde proper picture together while our ceremony. Well, we'll make it up on our wedding ya. Boleh kn b? ^____^
I'm officially engaged to my Encik Tunang, Kamarul Azlan! OK, do I feel any difference? Erm, I don't think so. I feel just the same. Just engaged hahaha... The only difference is now I don't say 'My boyfriend bla bla bla' but I say 'My fiance aka tunang bla bla bla'... Actually I like using that word... Seronok hehehe...
I had a blast on my engagement day. I thought that I'd be nervous or something. Yeah, I was nervous but only in the beginning when I was called out of the room for the sarung cincin ceremony and stuff. Damn, I so did not know what to do. Gila blurrrr hahaha... Tapi when all that was done and the people went to menjamu selera, that was it! I had a blast with taking pictures and having fun with my dearest friends and family! I want to upload more pictures taken by my sister but it's with her in Tanjung Malim. These pictures are the pictures that I just copied from Facebook from my friends. Maybe I will upload more. MAYBE. So lazy uploading but MAYBE I'll make an exception this time hehehe...
Oh, and the best part was I did not have to do ANYTHING! I was like a princess. Nak do something tapi dihalang. All I did was potong bunga for bunga rampai. That's it.... And seriously, I can't wait to be married to my Encik Tunang. Nak cantek2 lagi! Hehehe... But most of all, I can't wait to live my life as a wife to my Encik Tunang. I really hope I can be a good wife and also give him cute children... I also hope that I can be a good daughter-in-law and sister-in-law to his family. This freaks me out most of all. I hope I can cope and adapt right away in this new role...
Well, look at the time. I'll probably write more soon. Now I gotta go to bed. Encik Tunang wanted me to sleep before 3am but now its 3.12am! Haish, asyik ingkar bakal suami nie. Apa la Nurul... OK2, lets jom! Hehehe...
I had a blast on my engagement day. I thought that I'd be nervous or something. Yeah, I was nervous but only in the beginning when I was called out of the room for the sarung cincin ceremony and stuff. Damn, I so did not know what to do. Gila blurrrr hahaha... Tapi when all that was done and the people went to menjamu selera, that was it! I had a blast with taking pictures and having fun with my dearest friends and family! I want to upload more pictures taken by my sister but it's with her in Tanjung Malim. These pictures are the pictures that I just copied from Facebook from my friends. Maybe I will upload more. MAYBE. So lazy uploading but MAYBE I'll make an exception this time hehehe...
Oh, and the best part was I did not have to do ANYTHING! I was like a princess. Nak do something tapi dihalang. All I did was potong bunga for bunga rampai. That's it.... And seriously, I can't wait to be married to my Encik Tunang. Nak cantek2 lagi! Hehehe... But most of all, I can't wait to live my life as a wife to my Encik Tunang. I really hope I can be a good wife and also give him cute children... I also hope that I can be a good daughter-in-law and sister-in-law to his family. This freaks me out most of all. I hope I can cope and adapt right away in this new role...
Well, look at the time. I'll probably write more soon. Now I gotta go to bed. Encik Tunang wanted me to sleep before 3am but now its 3.12am! Haish, asyik ingkar bakal suami nie. Apa la Nurul... OK2, lets jom! Hehehe...
*happy mood*
<3 <3 <3
p/s: thanks to mak,abah,amir,ziqah,asyikin and adik beradik abah in cheras for making my E-day the best E-day ever! <3 u guys till death!




8 comments:
tahniah~~~ lawa sgt....
thanks you! hehehe... org disana lak bila lg? ;)
hahha...tunggu sampai seru dulu kot...hhuu..
la,pulak hehehe... tp xpe la,ur still young ;)
errkk....young la sgt.... :p
young la tu... tp kalau start skrg,lg bgs,dpt anak cpt skit hehehe...
very the like ;)
very the thank you! hehehe ;D
Post a Comment