BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 1, 2011

Dates...

Hi Blog!

OK, perselisihan faham antara saya dengan tunang dimana I think it's my fault coz i overreacted but you also can't blame a girl when she is having her PMS right? I'm sorry Encik Tunang for overreacting.... But at least it shows that I love you right? Coz I do with all my heart!...

Another thing I wanna write about is concerning my wedding preparations. My solemnization date if I'm not mistaken will be during my final exams! So maybe there will be a bit of changes in the date. Or maybe not. I gotta talk to my dad about this. And if there is no problem, the date will not be changed. So lets just see about that. I'm gonna see my parents today and talk about it ASAP or maybe in Bandung. Oh, yeah, I'm going to Bandung tonight! Well, I ain't that excited coz I'm surely gonna miss my fiance like hell when I'm there huhuhu...

OK, because of the solemnization date has a bit of a problem, I think it wont be postponed. It may be carried forward. I dunno, lets just see but coz of that, I'm worried about the reception, bertandang, door gifts and hantaran preparation and all. All that must be prepared by Next February. I don't want thing to go outta hands and will effect my studies. I don't really think it will but I'm afraid it will coz we only get married once so I wanna make sure that everything goes OK on my wedding day...

Some things I gotta talk about with my dad is on the wedding outfits and pelamin and makeup and stuff. I can't forget that one coz I don't want my Uncle to have last minute calls to makeup for a drama or movie or what not. So in order for this not to happen, I gotta talk to my dad about this coz he wants his brother to take charge of these outfits and makeup stuff. I just can't handle the stress if he has to work on my wedding day. It'll be a DISASTER!

OK, so just to take note, today or while in Bandung, talk to dad about these stuff!:
Ask about kaler tema! (I want silver or goldish yellow coz pakai songket kn?)
Tarikh nikah!
Baju sanding, makeup, pelamin!
Hantaran sape gubah!
Door gifts! (say to get the stuff ready by Feb)
Catering!
Dewan!
Card!

What else eh? Hmmm.....

p/s: saje letak kaler biru sbb tema encik tunang katanya mau biru2 cmnie kot hehehe... Or cmnie... I'm not sure hahahaha...

2 comments:

Ayong said...

hye! sama la kita planning nk pakai songket. heheheh. nnt bley tukar2 idea plak...

Unknown said...

stuju! cuma awk kawen lg awl dr sy hehehe... tp tarikh still maseb blm komfem... sy follow ye blog awk... thanks! ;)