Hola mi blog!
So... What I wanted to ask sudah ditanya... So 99% my uncle will sponsor baju, pelamin, gubah hantaran and also be my pak andam. The only thing to do now is ask him when will be the right time to try all the baju2 sanding and stuff... I also need to tell him that I want to prepare everything a bit early... Just the fitting last minute pun takpe but not really last minute ye...
And another good news is Rina Hamid pun akan kawen! Yeay! Mulut aku masin! Aku dah cakap tak semestinya aku tunang dulu, aku kawen dulu. Nah, tengok! Rina kawen dulu! Yeay! Hahaha.. OK, I'm not cheering coz she's going first or what but I'm cheering coz one of my best friend is getting married and dekat pulak tarikh dengan aku, meaning we can both talk about persiapan perkahwinan! Yeay!!! Hahahaha... OK Rina Hamid! Lets get this going! ^_^
Next, Fiza Amin! Lets see when her time comes! OK, now I can see most of my friends are getting married! Yang tak disangka2 pulak tuh! Hehehe... Hope that Fiza Amin will also be getting married by next year too. Lizi pun will be getting married early next year! So 4 down and a lot more to go... Can't wait for the other Araunians to get married too. I really wanna see them happy :)
By the way, it is true about what they say dugaan bertunang... It's just a good thing that Kamarul Azlan is my fiance... Maybe others won't do the same thing as he did and I appreciate his honesty... He even makes me love him more!... But at the same time I get worried. I dunno if I should be worried or not but I do feel worried a bit... No, not worried but scared... I guess that's the right word for it.... I just wouldn't know what to do if it gets overboard. I never thought this would happen so I'm leaving it all to him to handle. I just hope he can handle it well. I don't want him to slip. He can't....
All my friends say that if anything goes wrong, it'll be my fault. Well, even my parents say the same thing. Not exactly in that way but they already gave me a warning to not do any stupid things coz I'm engaged. OK, that statement came from my dad! Which I never thought I'd hear from him... It's just that I'm hooked. Totally head over heels for my fiance. And saham aku pun has dropped like way down below negative! So what else is there to be worried of from me right? Certainly I won't fall for my stupid ex again for what he did sangat melampau and also he is married. I will also certainly won't fall for the 2nd ex even if he is the last person on earth!... I'd definitely ignore Hugh Jackman's proposal if he wants to marry me... So who on earth could beat that?! Hugh kot! Hahahahaha... So obviously I won't do anything stupid. If I do, I am stupid...
OK, dah melalut... But actually I got a point there. Sape leh faham isi tersirat, anda memang terer! But maybe no one could guess. Maybe only Mr. Fiance je faham. Maybe he will, maybe he won't but I guess maybe he will... Ntah lah... Sebab now dah nak kawen kan, I am gonna have to learn to keep to myself. Yes, I do keep things to myself but if tak tahan I'll eventually talk to someone... This someone should be my fiance which then will be my husband... I just hope everything will be OK... But I have a good feeling that everything will be OK :)
p/s: Thank you Fiance! Thank you for everything! Thank you for what u have done, are doing and will be doing! You are the best! Love you with all my heart ♥♥♥


0 comments:
Post a Comment