Just making a shout out...
Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin!!!
Thanks Rina Hamid for taking me out Rayaing!!!
Raya this year was the best, first time raya in Penang and not enough time to see all the people I want to meet. But worth it...
Lizi! I knew it was going to be you first!!! Congrats babe!!! ^_^
Dayah! Waiting for next year to see you getting married!!! ^_^
Lizi and Dayah... Who's next ya? I have absolutely no idea coz the rest of us are single except Hang Nur but she confirmed it that she's not planning anything yet.
Me? Not for another 3 years. Borang masih banyak yang kosong. All single people who are interested are welcome to fill in the forms. But! Warned that it'll take some time to process them coz I'll be busy thinking and trying to make money plus busy continuing my studies. So whoever is willing to cope with all that, sila masuk minang terus ya lol ^_^
Oh, yeah, I got an agent! Thanks Zamirul! Please don't forget to send your ic to me ya ^_^
Now, dah tak tau nak tulis apa. Things get a bit boring when all you think about is money and studies. Like there is nothing else on my mind now. Peaceful but boring. No more drama. No more wanting to get married! That's something weird about me. But I still adore kids and I want one. By 30 (or when I can afford) and still single, I'm adopting. A baby girl, maybe a few months old. I'd go get myself my own by going to a sperm bank but hukum dalam Islam macam tak boleh je. Well, whatever it is, I will get one of those little cute and annoying brats lol...
OK, I'm out!


2 comments:
huhu welcome :)
^_^
Post a Comment